Work smarter. Not harder.
Take 15-20 minutes a day to learn through videos and a workbook how to:
- Balance both leading and managing your home
- Create a personal and family mission statement
- Work on purposeful planning based on your values and goals
- Find systems for meal planning, budgeting, and housework that make sense
- Create a list of self-care strategies that work and don’t take waiting for those rare quiet moments
Be the mom who creates her schedule based on her and her family’s values. The one who feels a sense of purpose when she wakes up each day because she knows that what she does matters. Be the mom you want to be while rocking your job as a CHO.
“Katie’s personal approach and background as a therapist provided such valuable insight into what motivates us and how a few simple changes can make a world of difference.”
-Mandy, mom to a 14 year old and 14 month old
The program teaches you the tools to have more control over the decisions you make each day, versus being ruled by old habits. You will be provided:
- a journal style workbook
- accountability from fellow moms
- one-on-one guidance from me on the specific issues you are facing
The 45 days of this program are the complete package for becoming the CHO of your home and are proven to be tranformational.
Check out the testimonial page to read more about the changes moms have experienced in their lives from the From Stay at Home Mom to Chief Household Officer program.
Want to test out what the program will be like? Take the FREE Chief Household Officer Mini-Course today!
Sorry! The registration period for 2018 is over. The next registration period will be March 2019. Stay in the know about the March program start date by signing up for the weekly Chief Household Officer newsletter or by joining the Chief Household Officer free Facebook group.